Tarot is so much more than a tool for prediction. It is a tool for empowerment, growth, transformation, coaching, creativity, business planning, personal insight, decision making and so much more.
By using Tarot regularly we can gain greater insight, clarity, and freedom in our lives. Tarot takes us on a journey, a journey of self-discovery. It maps out our lives and the cycles and aspects of life we must all go through. It tells us of the lessons we must learn in order to move forward. If we don’t learn the lesson and pay attention to the universal laws we will just experience the same scenarios over and over again.
It is a tool for spiritual enlightenment and growth. It represents a path to spiritual self-awareness and depicts the various stages we encounter as we search for greater meaning and understanding. In this way, the cards hold deeply meaningful lessons.
Tarot is a tool for unlocking the subconscious mind and bringing thoughts and feelings into conscious awareness so that we can use this information to either put things into action or to let them go and move forward, highlighting patterns and behaviours, that are either helping us or hindering us. The cards reveal all!
If you are feeling, lost, stuck, restricted or stagnated tarot will guide you to your path, illuminating everything that has lead you to be in this space. It will highlight your thought patterns, limiting beliefs, fears and what you can do to let go of all that is holding you back.
The cards can reveal your hidden talents, life path, wishes, and desires. It can guide you on a journey of transformation, growth and personal development.
If you are uncertain of what you need in your business Tarot will illuminate what is important to you, the opportunities and possibilities around your business, your soul client, your business finances, growth, what to focus on and every other aspect of your business will be illuminated to guide you forward with clarity and knowing.
The Cards are great at helping you to make decisions and will give you the likely outcomes for each choice around you, giving you guidance and clarity to make the best decision or choice for you.
Tarot will guide you on your personal or business journey with clear insight, guidance, and clarity. It will help you to become aware of what you need to focus on, let go of, learn, put into action. It can also help you to identify blocks and limiting beliefs, patterns and habits that are holding you back, fears that keep you stuck. Tarot is the most powerful tool for transformation that I know of.
The Tarot consists of two Arcanas, the Major and the Minor.
The Major Arcana Tarot cards (also known as the trump cards) form the foundation of the Tarot deck and consists of twenty-two cards.
The Major Arcana Tarot card meanings illustrate the structure of human consciousness and, as such, hold the keys to life lessons passed down through the ages.
Let’s look at how the Major Arcana can help us:
- The Fool opens us up to new journeys of self-discovery, adventure and potential
- The Magician supports us in manifesting our big goals and dreams using the tools, resources and skills already known to us.
- The High priestess connects us to our higher self and our intuition giving us wisdom and knowledge.
- The Empress teaches us to love and nurture ourselves and the planet
- The Emperor teaches us about rules, regulations and order
- The Hierophant is our teacher, mentor or priest
- The Lovers align us to our best selves, the Universe and unconditional love.
- The Chariot guides us on our path
- Strength gives us strength and courage to pursue everything that is important to us
- The Hermit reminds us that we already have the answers - we simply need to go within
- The Wheel of fortune guides us through the cycles of life, the ups and downs
- Justice connects us to the source of truth
- The Hanged man offers an alternative perspective
- Death supports our transformation, growth and development
- Temperance bring us balance and integration
- The Devil highlights our dependencies and addictions
- The Tower reveals all and shatters limiting beliefs and can literally rock our foundations
- The Star offers hope and faith in the Universe
- The Moon connects us to our subconscious mind
- The Sun shines the light of consciousness on our shadow selves
- Judgement enlightens us and allows us to let go and forgive
- The World is completion
Once we have been through the whole journey we start again, but this time if we have learned the lessons from the past, let go of all that isn’t serving us and understood everything our journey has given us we can start a new journey with confidence, understanding, freedom, and openness.
The Minor Arcana
The Minor Arcana consists of four suits - Cups, Pentacles, Swords and Wands. Each suit corresponds with a different element and is representative of different aspects of day-to-day life.
- The Suit of Cups relates to the element of Water and is representative of emotions, relationships, feelings and creativity.
- The suit of Pentacles relates to the element of Earth and is representative of money, financial resources, material possessions, career and the physical realm.
- The suit of swords relates to the element of Air and is representative of power, rationality, the intellect, and thoughts.
- The suit of Wands relates to the element of Fire and is representative of inspiration, spirituality, ideas and energy flow.
I use Tarot daily to guide both myself and my clients forward in their lives and their business. Looking at every area of your life/ business with Tarot will not only give you clarity, guidance and insight it will give you the freedom to make informed choices.