Welcome to our global co-working family! If you are new here, please follow these steps:
1) Download Slack on your mobile for easy access. Swipe left and right to view the list of channels and your direct messages.
2) Introduce yourself in the #coffeebreakchat channel.
3) Join the location channels that are relevant to you. Such as #usa or #aus_sydney
4) Join the work channels that are relevant to you such as #webgraphicdesigners or #coaches.
5) Join the #connectioncafe channel if you would like to be paired with a different community member every Monday for a virtual co-working session via video or chat.
6) Start posting your tasks in the #virtualcoworking channel every day and encourage other members! The #virtualcoworking channel is the core of our community! It is mandatory to post your tasks at least 3 times a week in this channel AND encourage other members at least 3 times a week in this channel in order to maintain your membership in our community. Inactive members will unfortunately be removed.
7) Have a biz question along the way? Ask a question in the #mastermind channel and tag one of our volunteer experts to answer!
8) Do you have an online store? As a member of our community we will feature your top 5 products in our marketplace on the onlinecowork.com website! Please submit your products via this Google Form.
9) Would you like more exposure for your business? Become a regular onlinecowork.com contributor! Your content (blogs/videos, etc) will be sent to our email list and posted on our social media! Sign-up here.
10) Would you like to co-work in person? Join our ladies coffee and co-working afternoons every Monday in Chiang Mai, Thailand! Or join us in Feb 2019 for a 30-day women’s co-working retreat in Gorgeous Goa, India!
We just have 2 main rules for our community. Members who aren’t keeping to these 2 rules will unfortunately be removed without warning. Please respect that our community is a working community. Thanks!
1) Post your tasks at least 3 times a week in the #virtualcoworking channel
2) Encourage other members at least 3 times a week in the #virtualcoworking channel.
There are 6 main channels right now within our awesome Slack Community!
#announcements (for important announcements)
#virtualcoworking (for co-working – this is for you to post your Monday goals, your daily to-do list, your daily gratitude list or even your tasks by the hour! You will also need to support and encourage other members in this channel!)
#coffeebreakchat (for chats in between work sessions – these can be introducing yourself, sharing a win, sharing a new offer you have, connecting with others, etc.)
#remotejobs (here you can post if you know of a remote job or if you’re looking for a remote job)
#mastermind (for asking our volunteer experts or community members questions on various topics to do with entrepreneurship/working online. You can also post interesting blogs/videos/podcasts etc here that you think other members might find helpful. Please see our list of volunteer experts below. You are welcome to tag them if you have a question.)
#connectioncafe (if you are member of this channel, our community uses a bot to pair you with another random member of our community so you can both connect online for a virtual co-working session via video or chat. This will happen once a week on a Monday. You can do the video call directly in Slack. Please check your direct messages every Monday for a message.)
#LOCATION CHANNELS: There are numerous location channels to connect with ladies in your town/country! Please take a look at the list of channels and join the one relevant to you. If your town/country/state/province isn’t there, please let me know so I can add it!
#WORKCHANNELS: There are a number of channels dedicated to connecting with people in your industry. Such as a channel for artists, a channel for web designers, etc. Please join the work channel that is relevant to you.
- Download ‘Slack’ from the app store to use on your mobile for easier access. Swipe left or right to see the list of channels and also view your direct messages.
- You may mute notifications as needed according to your preference, however please keep notifications for the announcement channel on so that I can let you know of any important updates!
- Please keep the vibe upbeat and positive! No bullying, negativity, etc. I reserve the right to remove any member without explanation.
- Please contact me: email@example.com or direct messages me (@Hayley – Online CoWork Founder) if you have any questions.
If you would like to volunteer as an expert, please let me know! You would just need to post a tip 2 or 3 times a month in the #mastermind channel and then answer any questions if someone tags you.
a) Marketing Analytics Expert – @Ann Marie – Marketing Analytics Expert
b) Storytelling Guru for Brands – @Jeni – Storytelling Guru
c) Cultivating Creativity Expert – @Christina Gomes
d) Website Design Expert – @Tabitha – Website Designer
e) Video Expert – @Alyse – Video Maven
f) Website/Graphic Design Expert – @Katrina – Web/Graphic Designer
g) Time Management Expert – @Sharon Blettner – Time Management Coach
h) Mindfulness and Meditation Expert – @Stephanie – Here Now Group
i) SEO Video Marketing Expert – @Eri – SEO Video Marketing Expert