Would you like to join our Global Virtual Co-Working Family for women? Think of it like having colleagues in an office – except your colleagues are inspiring female entrepreneurs from around the world who are living their dream of working online!
No more working at home alone with no one to talk to or reach out to…
Ask for help, get to know other female entrepreneurs from around the world, share what you’re working on, ask for feedback, add an extra layer of accountability to your to-do list – it’s your very own work community!
If you would like to join, please create your profile here. Right now you can subscribe for just $7 a month!
Slack is a free app that you can download on your desktop or mobile. Once you have created your profile, please be sure to read the rules in the pinned post.
There are two mandatory rules though:
1) Post your tasks at least 3 times a week.
2) Encourage other members with a supportive sentence or emoji at least 3 times a week.
We currently have channels for:
#chiangmai (for those who have attended the Online CoWork Weekly Ladies Coffee and Co-Working Afternoons in Chiang Mai, Thailand!)
We have a number of volunteer community experts inside our #mastermind channel ready to help if you have any questions on the following topics:
1) Marketing Analytics Expert – @Ann Marie – Marketing Analytics Expert
2) Storytelling Guru for Brands – @Jeni – Storytelling Guru
3) Cultivating Creativity Expert – @Christina Gomes
4) Website Expert – @Tabitha – Website Designer
5) Website/Graphic Design Expert – @Katrina – Web/Graphic Designer
6) Time Management Expert – @Sharon Blettner – Time Management Coach
7) Mindfulness and Meditation Expert – @Stephanie – Here Now Group
8) SEO Video Marketing Expert – @Eri
If you would like to volunteer as a guest expert, please message me once inside: @Hayley – Online CoWork Founder
We also have many location-specific channels to chat with members that may be nearby to you! Such as #aus_sydney
I look forward to virtually co-working with you! 🙂